How To Speed Up Your Lenovo Computer
Posted by lenovo Support on August 30, 2018
If your Lenovo Computer is working very slowly then you need to take certain steps to speed up. Slow performance of your system depends on many things like full storage, heavy software running at the same time; many programs are running at startups etc. Here are some steps which process your system fast:
- Clean the dust: Tiny dust particles also affect the performance of a system. They collect in the fans and vents and have a bad impact on system’s performance. Therefore, it’s necessary to clear the dust with a can of compressed air.
- Check RAM storage and the hard drive: When the computer gets old it has an adverse effect on its hardware resulting in depleting the performance. It can be checked through some tools. If the storage is full or about to full then it’s good to replace it with a new one.
- Remove all useless programs: Go to Control Panel and then click Uninstall a Program under Programs section. Now, you will see a list of all installed software on your system. Remove all the unnecessary programs that you don’t use at all. Also, delete the caches and unwanted files, folders form the system.
- Upgrade antivirus software: The computer may work slowly if you are using old version software. Therefore, always use updated version of software and run a full system scan to have a more space on your computer.
- When all these entire method gets failed, reinstall Windows.
Make sure that all the programs on your system are up to date. If you still face some issue, feel free to talk to our professionals who can assist you with each and every complicated problem of your Lenovo laptop.
Call us at Lenovo Customer Support Number 1800-431-355 and avail our instant and reliable help which will resolve all your issues within a limited time.
Back to Blog