Instructions on how to install Wi-Fi Drivers in Lenovo laptop
Posted by lenovo Support on August 28, 2018
If you have used Lenovo laptop or are still using, you must be aware of the incredible features that it possesses. It has a massive user base worldwide and of course for all the right reasons. We know that internet is a necessity in prevailing time, and if you cannot access to Wi-Fi connectivity in your laptop then probably your current drivers have become obsolete due to attack from viruses or you might not have it if your laptop is new. Just follow the steps given below to know how to install right drivers in your laptop.
- Go to the official website of Lenovo
- Click on driver and software option and later filter by Networking- Wireless LAN
- Now click on the file name of your desired driver
- When the pop up window appears, just follow the instructions
- From the displayed options choose Run/ Save ; then again Save
- Select the folder you want to save this driver file in and click on Save option
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder which has your file to extract it for remaining process; double click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions given to you.
- Now select next in the select destination window
- Start the installing process by pressing Install option
- In the checkbox click on Install > Now > finish to finalize the process
- To complete the process after all the changes have made, restart you device to restore all changes and allow them to show in your laptop.
After the above process, you can avail the Wi-Fi connectivity benefits in your laptop. In case of any queries do contact Lenovo customer Support and receive their incredible and helpful advice.
Back to Blog